Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I did a photography workshop up in Chicago yesterday, and while I was there, I took some senior portraits for Emily.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.









If you want to see some more pictures from the day, head over to my photography blog and check them out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you are gorgeous! Love the second to the last picture!

Thackers said...

Emily, your senior pictures are beautiful!
Mrs. T

Bethany Horsman said...

That red is definitely your color Emily! Nice pictures :-)

Stepheny said...

My favorite are the last two pictures... I love the red on you... You look beautiful! ☺

♥ Stepheny ♥

Hartley Family Blog said...

I really like the 5th picture. :) You look beautiful!!

Lauren

Stephanie Byers said...

How beautiful! Jack you did a fantastic job. Emmy's personality really shows in those pics. Love the red jacket.

Burtt Family said...

Great job on the pictures! Emily, you're beautiful! :-)

Joanna

Psalm 127:3-5