How can I sum up last Friday?
Giordano's, friendship, Millennium Park, laughter, lots of walking, The Cheesecake Factory, good fellowship, smiles, train rides, joking, encouragement...etc.
That's about the best I can do in just words, so here are a few pictures to support them!
There were several hilarious moments during Catch-Phrase!
Still just as in love as the day they got married!
I love this little church yard across from The Cheesecake Factory, but we only had a few moments before it was too dark to take pictures.
Thank you guys for such a fun day together!











5 comments:
The last picture looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine. Mrs. T
Cool pix,i really like the colors!Great job Jack
p.s. i think the last pics looks like the cover of a cd album
|)@<!|)
What an awesome day we had with you all! So glad that it worked out. Enjoyed all the pictures...really captures the highlights of the day!
You all are a great blessing and encouragement to be around. Looking forward to the next time that we can get together!
Thanks everyone, I would be honored to have a picture as the cover of a magazine someday, and all the people in that picture are really good singers, so you never know, maybe they will put out a CD! ;o)
I tried to catch highlights of the day, but I did miss a few very important ones such as, Giordano's, The Cheesecake Factory and we can't forget the most important...American Girl! :o)
Glad we could get together with you guys, we need to make getting together a regular thing!
I love all the pictures. All of you girls are so pretty!
Joanna
Post a Comment