Saturday, October 09, 2010

I took some of the younger kids over to the park today, and we had a great time, walking around the park, playing tag and of course, taking pictures!

The unusually warm weather felt wonderful, and the fall colors are just coming in.  Overall, it was a most relaxing outing.

Connor, getting ready to head down the slide.

 The whole group (minus me obviously)
 "Get some of these good looks in your frame!" 

 Here is the real whole group! :o)

Getting a drink of water the old fashioned way!

 Yellow and blue together make me so happy!

Fooling around with the fish-eye modifier!


I love the job the town has done with the local park, it looks so nice with all the new landscaping!

4 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Looks like a fun day!!! Very Good pictures, such a cute family!

David Daudelin said...

Those are really nice pictures Jack - I particularly liked the one where Nathan was framing the shot. :)

-David

Unknown said...

I love this time of year! It hard to resist snapping pictures in the fall...especially of cute little siblings!

Stephanie Byers said...

The little guys must've loved that!!! What a fun bunch of kids. :)

Psalm 127:3-5