Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Luke's 14th Birthday

Luke turned 14 today, so I grabbed him for a few quick pictures. 

One of Luke's best qualities is his desire to learn new skills.  He is diligent in following instructions and always willing to lend a hand.  I am sure that God will bless his hard working attitude with many blessings.







This picture is blurry, but check out the cat on the rock.  He must have quite the view! :o)




14 years old today!


I like this picture a lot!

4 comments:

Thackers said...

Happy, happy birthday Luke

David Daudelin said...

Yes I hope you had a great birthday Luke!

I agree with you Jack about that last picture - it is very nice.

What a blessing for your siblings to have a good photographer like you to capture such excellent photos of these memories!

-David

Mrs.B said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Very good pictures, the last one was definitely my favorite!
(But the jumping one was pretty cool!lol)

Anonymous said...

Really like the last picture! God bless you, Luke!

Charles and Stephanie Wesco

Psalm 127:3-5