Friday, April 02, 2010

The Results Are In!

The winner of our blogiversary comment page has been picked randomly by a computer generated "name picker".  Now, for the person that won, here are your instructions to receive your gift card:

1. Send $15.00 processing and shipping charges to us. Just Kidding! :o)  Just send your mailing address to jack.a.mcdonnell@gmail.com and we will reply to confirm that we got your address and have shipped out the card. 
v
Thank you everyone for joining in the fun!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that took a lot of work. It was a really tense moment for me :):):):)

anna garcia



p.s. great job
w/the vidio

Anonymous said...

i meant vidEo:):):):):)


anna garcia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joanna!!! Thanks McDonnells for the fun contest! Keep up the good work. :-)
Victoria Baker

Anonymous said...

That was getting pretty intense. I'm a little dissapointed but it's only a card. Happy Blogiversary!....and congratulations to Rick and Bethany!.

Anonymous said...

....and thanks for making the fun you guys!!!!.

Burtt Family said...

Yay!! :-) I didn't expect to see my name. How fun!

~ Joanna

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun - Hmmmm - wonder what next year may bring? :D

Mrs.B said...

Oh that video was so funny!
Just a note to let Emily know, thanks for the comments, I have recently changed my blog address, just wanted to let you know... here's the link...
http://ihavebeenblessednmylife.blogspot.com/

Burtt Family said...

Hey! I got my starbucks card!! Thanks, I can't wait to use it. :-)

Joanna

Psalm 127:3-5