A Friday with the Walshs
First we ate (which was a good thing, since it started raining toward the end of our meal.)
The Gellos family
Kaity & Katie
Emily is learning how to drive now. She's very advanced for her age.
Volleyball!!
Steph & Emmy
Taking a drink in preparation for another game of Ultimate.
(unfortunately we didn't get any great picts of the frisbee games)
Lizzie and Anna (this is after getting drenched, playing vball and ultimate in the rain)
At McDonald's we were able to dry out and play "Catch Phrase", "Last Word" and "I doubt it"
The whole group at the end of the day (minus Brent who was taking the picture.)


8 comments:
Love the post, Lizzy! Such fun memories. We had a great day with you all! Even in the rain. :)
~Anna
What a wonderful day we had with you all! So glad that it worked out! Thanks for posting!
by the way my team won both the Ultimate games!
Your humility is inspiring Eli! ;) You guys were very good though.
However, I do believe your team lost both games of volleyball, for perspective :)
Come visit me over on my blog... I'd love to get to know you through the blogging world.
We are missionaries in Ukraine and loving it!
Hi there Mrs. Sloan,
I am not sure how you found our blog, but I am glad you did! I don't know if you remember, but my sister and I came to Russia/Ukraine with Pastor Anglea a couple of years ago and met you guys.
http://jackmcdonnell.blogspot.com/2007/08/more-russia-pictures-we-had-wonderful.html
I am sure we will check up on your blog, we love to hear how fellow Christians are doing.
Blessings to you and your family!
Also Mrs. Sloan, Kaitlyn, my sister who came to Simferopel with our group, has a blog at: http://brentandkaity.blogspot.com/
She is married to Brent Gellos, a full time evangelist so I am sure you two would have even more in common now!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment