Thursday, May 06, 2010

Potato Creek 2010

Anna, Lizzy, Kaity and Lindsay.

Future State Rep. Tim was a great motivator for his ultimate frisbee team.

One of the advantages to being tall...

Luke goes for a high throw.

Ben snags a pass...

It's a Ben sandwich! :o)

What a little competition will make us do!

 An amazing group of young people

 There was lots of joy and laughter all day long.

 William!

 I love this picture of him!

We played some Catch Phrase after frisbee.  (Thanks to Joel's helpful persistance)


 Out on the pier...

I had to include this one. This picture is the perfect image of wishful thinking.  
It takes a lot of optimism to try to go fishing with a three foot line with a bobber and no hook.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photography! It was great to have such a relaxing day after all that campaigning. :)

Tim's pep talks were pretty hilarious and Luke is going to be sore after all those dives. It's a blessing to have wonderful friends.

-Ben

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! What a fun day we had "relaxing" after campaigning. It just goes to show how much more we can do even when we think we're completely out of energy. :)

God was so good to clear up the weather for us!

Katie said...

Thanks for posting.
Those pics of Ultimate are great! The one of Luke and Lawrence is hilarious! I will have to say that I do believe that is one of the most physical Ultimate games that I have ever played!:)
What a wonderful time we had with you all!

Eli Delos said...

snif! snif!
Sorry I couldn't be there guys :) JK
looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Eli

Lindsay Hicks said...

Great pictures! We did have an awesome day! The weather turned out to be beautiful! I'm glad you sat out one game to get some pictures---definitely worth it!

Karisse Wesco said...

What a great day that was! I still can't get over the idea of relaxation for the day--Ultimate Frisbee! :) Still hearing moans from Tim and Lawrence about being sore...

Thanks so much, Jack and Liz, for your support and hard work on Monday and Tuesday!

Hicks Family said...

Actually, Levi caught a 5# bass in this very lake about 3 years ago. I (dad)did help him get it all the way in the boat. So his optimism comes from past experience.

Steve

L said...

What a little hope in the possibility of the impossible can do...

J.H said...

wow, beautiful pictures of the baby :-) love it!

Psalm 127:3-5