Wednesday, August 05, 2009

MusiCollege 2009!

Karisse and Lizzy enjoyed the opportunity to practice some violin pieces together.

At lunch break.
Much thanks to the Wesco families for providing wonderful meals during MusiCollege.

Ron Hamilton leading the choir in the final concert. (Thanks to Brian Sikma for taking pictures while we were singing in the choir)


The choir was smaller than normal, but it was still such a blessing to hear so many people singing praise to our Lord!


5 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

Thats so cool! I went to MusiCollege too, but I went to the one in Valley Forge, PA. I just put up a post from it on my blog.
IT was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I don't think I've ever commented before, but I've been reading your family's blog for some time and really enjoy it. The reason I am coming out of hiding is because I have a question. I absolutely adore Lizzie's dress (in the second picture) and was wondering where she got it. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

Hi Jess! Thanks for commenting.
I actually made the dress. I found the pattern at Wal-mart and the fabric on ebay! :)

Lizzie

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, okay. You did a great job! :)

Psalm 127:3-5