So adorable!! Look like some happy grandparents, aunts and uncles!
I like the last picture with Emily in her little outfit!
Emily is such a cute baby! :) She looks SO adorable in that little outfit! Kaity and Brent look SOOOO happy! :) Sweet pics, so special I bet to all the Aunts and Uncles! You all must be SO excited! :) Stepheny
Ohhh, she's so cute in that little dress!
Shelley says: " Oh what a beautiful baby."Jim says: "Brent has a good looking start to a beard."
Congratulations to all the new aunties and uncles! She is beautiful!!
She is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!Lauren
Congratulations to all! Tell grandma Elaine I am so happy for her!! lv-mrs. musser
she's such a CUTE baby! Lol! Can't wait 'til I have a niece of my own! :-)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So adorable!! Look like some happy grandparents, aunts and uncles!
I like the last picture with Emily in her little outfit!
Emily is such a cute baby! :) She looks SO adorable in that little outfit!
Kaity and Brent look SOOOO happy! :)
Sweet pics, so special I bet to all the Aunts and Uncles! You all must be SO excited! :)
Stepheny
Ohhh, she's so cute in that little dress!
Shelley says: " Oh what a beautiful baby."
Jim says: "Brent has a good looking start to a beard."
Congratulations to all the new aunties and uncles! She is beautiful!!
She is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Lauren
Congratulations to all! Tell grandma Elaine I am so happy for her!! lv-mrs. musser
she's such a CUTE baby! Lol! Can't wait 'til I have a niece of my own! :-)
Post a Comment