Lizzie's Birthday
-
Elizabeth turned 18 on July 22nd. It was fun to be home for one of the family birthday celebrations. Love you, sis!
-


Molly gave Liz these cute flip flops!
-



The delicious Carmel Heath Cake... mmmmm.
-

Laughing at one of the pictures that was snapped.
-


I know this picture of Nate is just begging for an interesting caption, but since my creativity has left me for the moment, I'll just leave you to enjoy the picture. :-)

-
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Lizzie!!!!!!!
~Virginia K.~
Happy Birthday Lizzie! Love all the pics! Looks like you had a great day.
Lizzie, I appreciate our friendship so much. I am so thankful how God has deepened our relationship over the years.
God bless you in this next year of your life.
~Anna
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we could ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
Ephesians 3:20
Happy Birthday Lizzie!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Lizzie!
Happy Birthday Lizzy! I miss you so much and wish we lived closer to you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Lauren
Happy birthday, Liz! I'm so glad to get to see pictures from your birthday! I so enjoyed seeing you at MusiCollege.
May God bless you in the coming year, dear friend! Keep your eyes on Him!
Post a Comment