Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The wedding of Kelsey and Ben

Father and daughter at the rehearsal...




The "macho" pose... :o)

Brothers...

And sisters!


You might not want to try messing with my cousin! :oP








Yes, that is water on the chairs. The Lord provided so wonderfully by changing the weather at the last minute before the wedding and it was a gorgeous evening.


Kelsey and Grandpa





















18 comments:

bapianist said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Great job.

Jessie-Bessie said...

They are beautiful!

Casey Miller said...

Very good job, Jack!

Anonymous said...

Jack the pictures are amazing! The shadow one is my favorite! God has given you a great talent! I wish I could have been there, too. Could we hire you in about 40years when our children get married? ha-ha
Love, Aunt Liz

Anonymous said...

beautiful family and beautiful photos!!

Gilda

Dean Eddy said...

Thank you Jack....and congratulations to Ben & Kelsey.
Uncle Dean & Aunt Arlene in Murphys, California

Anonymous said...

We are all ooohing and aaahing...gorgeous pictures! Some extremely creative ideas there. Keep up the good work.

Mrs. N

Thackers said...

Love the shadow pic. Great job on all of them!

Rick

Thackers said...

wow really nice pictures!!!
Awesome job:)

Thackers said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! I really like how you personalized them.
Mrs. T

Unknown said...

Unbelievable pictures! I especially like the one with Kelsey coming down the aisle w/her dad.

Charles Wesco Family said...

The shadow pic is my favorite! Great job!

Charles and Stephanie Wesco

Hartley Family Blog said...

Great pictures! You did a good job!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I showed a couple friends your work & they loved them too! EXCELLENT & keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are such beautiful pictures! Amazing photography!

~Hannah Phillips (Bethany's sister)

liberty said...

Wow. Awesome pix!

Rachel Ballenger said...

Jack - I assume this will become at least a part of your income in the next several years! You have a definite talent for interesting and personal pictures! This bride and groom will be so glad you took their photos. I wish you had been around when Johnny and I got married! Your photography is WAY ABOVE most of what I've seen...and definitely better than what we had! I love SO many of the poses!
Thanks for sharing!
Rachel Ballenger

Anonymous said...

Stunning photography skills! God has given you an amazing gift. Excellent job capturing the moments.

Psalm 127:3-5