Volleyball!

Eli prepares to return the serve...

David catches a breath in between plays...

The spectators

In between games, Cindy, Elizabeth and Lexi headed outside for some practice on the ripstiks.


Smile!


Jason drives a spike into the opposing teams field...

I have no idea who plays on the "Eagles" team...but I thought the painting on the gym wall was kind of cool.
4 comments:
Looks fun! Volleyball is one of my favorite sports - espescially beach volleyball. You get alot of good action but there's not a lot of running around so you don't get worn out as quickly as some other sports.
Hi Lizzy,
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Volleyball is my favorite sport. I just wanted to ask you where you ladies find your culottes (or patterns for sewing them.) My mom, sisters and I have such a hard time finding modest, and yet attractive culottes that don't look frumpy! Thanks! :-)
~Bethany (Reed) Horsman
Thank you Lizzy!
That was so much fun ! I'm glad you guys got to come ! Cindy Garcia
Post a Comment