Thursday, May 28, 2009

Elizabeth's Graduation Picnic

We had a wonderful time of fellowship, fun and friends at Lizzy's graduation picnic last Saturday. 

Below are a few pics of the day: (okay well more like 32...but it was Liz that wanted me to post that many and since it was her special day...I figured that it was the least I could do :o)

So without further ado: Lizzy's Graduation Picnic!


My lovely sisters...

The little guys loved the playground...


Check out those flying pigtails! :o)

Lizzy, Beka and Emily...

I love Pastor's shirt!  (Perfect for grilling!)   

Pastor and Dad are laughing in this picture, due to Eli explaining to them that he wants to learn viola because it is a "manly" violin! :o)


The sport of the day was definitely Ultimate.  Here, Caleb looks for an opening.

Pancake, coming up!

Tony and Stephen battle for the catch...

I think I missed this one! :oP

Matthew shows a little boy how to throw a frisbee...

Lunch time!

Yes, while demonstrating the use of the Ripstik...Reid was eating his lunch of macaroni salad and baked beans.  Now THAT takes talent!

Matt gets ready to take a spin on the Ripstik...

If you have a problem with pride in your life, I have the solution.  Just try to learn how to ride a Ripstik while someone less then half your size (Amanda in my case) buzzes around you with ease!   It is quite a humbling experience! :oP

Me and my buddy...


We "extended" the graduation picnic with some good friends at DQ that evening.

Emmy and Lexi...


The whole group...(except Emily)

Playing a table game...


Jared..

Katie and Anna....

Poor Ben was right after Eli in the game of "Greed"....those who know how to play will understand! :o)


The score sheet at about halfway through the game.  Since it was Lizzy's special day, we let her win.  ;-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LIZZIE!!!!!!!! It looks like you had a VERY FUN day. The Lord bless you as you graduate and enter this new phase of your life.
My graduation is on June 21 so I kinda know your excitement :-)
Victoria from Nova Scotia

*~Virginia~* said...

wow, looks like you all had fun!!!!!! Congrats on graduating Lizzie!!!!!!!! :)
I LOVE DQ!!!!!!! And Greed is an awesome game!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzie! Congradulations! So happy for you! Looks like your day was special :-) miss you!

Elijah said...

NICE pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on your graduation!

Wesco said...

I don't know anything about the game GREED, but you're not trying to imply something about Eli, are you?

Congratulations Elizabeth! Wish we could have been there.

Hartley Family Blog said...

Congratulations!!! I wish we could have been there. Looks like you had a great day! Miss you!

Lauren

Karisse Wesco said...

It looks as if you all had a great day! Wish we could have been there....

Katie said...

Enjoyed all the pictures! We were so glad that we could spend some of your day with you, Lizzie! It is always wonderful seeing you all! Hope to see you soon,

~Katie

Rebekah said...

Congratulations Elizabeth!
I graduated this year,too. Looks like you had alot of fun at your picnic!I love ya'll's blog!!!

Daniel Devine said...

Congratulations, Lizzie! It's a great feeling to be finished with school. Looks like all of you had a great day.

Hope the whole family is doing well. Blessings!

Psalm 127:3-5