
Elizabeth Grace McDonnell
Elizabeth is graduating from high school. We are celebrating this milestone, along with five other seniors from our church.
Open House & Picnic
Location: Goselin Park
Aroma Park, Illinois
When: Saturday, May 23, 2009
Time: Noon - 4 P.M.
Attire is casual, and lunch will be provided.
We would love to have you come!
Rich & Elaine McDonnell

15 comments:
awww, I can't come, its too far away!!!! oh wel....I'll be there in spirit! :)
ahve fun lizzie!
I wish we could come, Lizzie. I hope you have a good time, and we're praying that God will continue to bless you!
Love the pictures!
Lauren
That center picture is absolutely gorgeous, Lizzie!
I wish I could come...I hope you have an awesome day!
Congratulations Elizabeth!!!! I'm graduating from high school this year as well. I share in your joy:)
I hope you have a fun day.
Victoria from Nova Scotia
Congratulations from your great uncle and aunt .....Dean & Arlene
Murphys, CA
We'll be there a couple of weeks later... but not on the day of the picnic. :-(
That picture with the big hair is hysterical. I could hardly believe they put it on! I thought that was one of those photos that would stay in the family collection forever, but not posted for general public. :-)
Love you, sis!
Kaity
Lizzie,
Your pictures look great!!! I can't believe your coming tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you then.
Lexi
Congratulations, Lizzie.
I would come but I live about 6states away, in Alabama, so I hope you have a blast, and I hope you can still come to PCC music academy this year(class of 2009 graduates are allowed to attend this year I found out). So I'll say goodbye, and congrats again.
Caleb Hart
Lizzie, I must agree with your sister, I LOVE the big hair. :D Flynn
Congratulations, Liz! I so want to go to your graduation open house, but it is not looking too hopeful. :( I'm not giving up hope yet!
As you now look beyond highschool, I pray that you will remain faithful to the Lord and may He lead you in His perfect will.
Miss you!
COngratulations Lizzie! :)
So excited for you! :)
I will be praying that the Lord lead you in his path.
Love,
Stepheny
p.s. hope you have an awesome day!
Congratulations, Lizzie!!!
I am so excited that Katie, Josh and I will be able to come to your graduation party.
Can't wait to see you!
~Anna
Congrats, Lizzie! I'd love to be able to come...we'll see how everybody's schedules work out.
Congratulations, Lizzie! What an accomplishment! Isn't it amazing to stand at each of these great milestones in life and see how the Lord brought us through? :-) I pray the Lord blesses you as you seek His face for what path to take next.
Have fun with your open house. Wish I could drop in but I'll be in Honduras about that time.
Post a Comment