A great day with friends...
Nice pictures! I wanted to ask about that music video that Lizzie did with her friend...How was the process? Was it alot of work? How long? etc. I'm looking for mostly facts...You can email me at janaimfuentes@sbcglobal.netThanks!
haha, looks like you all had fun!
Looks like you guys had a awesome time!!! It was so much fun coming to your church on Sunday:) I'll see you guys on Friday. Lexi
Everyone looks like they're doing well. I always enjoy looking at the pictures! Lauren
Thanks for inviting James and I over to your home. We had a wonderful time!Drew
Looks like y'all had a great time!!Although I'm glad to have all the Reeds back home where I can keep an eye on them. ;)
Looks like a lot of "good times" happening in IL! Can you email me the rules to the game "Greed".Love you all,Aunt Liz
Here are rules Aunt Liz...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed_(dice_game)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice pictures! I wanted to ask about that music video that Lizzie did with her friend...How was the process? Was it alot of work? How long? etc. I'm looking for mostly facts...You can email me at janaimfuentes@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
haha, looks like you all had fun!
Looks like you guys had a awesome time!!! It was so much fun coming to your church on Sunday:) I'll see you guys on Friday.
Lexi
Everyone looks like they're doing well. I always enjoy looking at the pictures!
Lauren
Thanks for inviting James and I over to your home. We had a wonderful time!
Drew
Looks like y'all had a great time!!
Although I'm glad to have all the Reeds back home where I can keep an eye on them. ;)
Looks like a lot of "good times" happening in IL! Can you email me the rules to the game "Greed".
Love you all,
Aunt Liz
Here are rules Aunt Liz...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed_(dice_game)
Post a Comment