Saturday, April 25, 2009

An evening with the Thackers


Here is a blurry picture of the Thacker's sand court. (very nice for diving, sliding...etc.)

Rick was ready before everyone else in the group shot, so I couldn't resist "playing" with this picture. :o)
v
The volleyball players. (minus the dads)

"Princess"
v
Nathan indicates which direction he is planning on traveling as fast as his chubby little legs can carry him.

Mindy loves to tell stories with Lego's...

Enjoying delicious homemade ice cream.

The girls getting some ice cream while Nathan supervises from his perch on the table.

Always time for music!

Emily took care of the piano accompaniment.
v
Rick and Liz did some sight reading....
v
While the rest of us played a few table games....umm...that is...floor games. :o)

3 comments:

Thackers said...

The picture of Rick looks pretty funny:) I am glad you guys had fun, we sure did. We will have to do it again sometime.
Lexi

Thackers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thackers said...

I really enjoyed the fun time with you last night: playing volleyball, going to DQ, etc. p.s. Lizzie, I think you are getting better at the ripstick.
Mandy

Psalm 127:3-5