Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Two Friends and a Song"

Lizzy and Nikki recently completed their first music video with Open Fire Media.

Below, a few pictures and the video clip:

(Make sure that you select the small arrow in the bottom right hand corner of the video and click "HQ" to view the video in high quality.)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great Lizzie!!!!

The Gellos Family

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and lovely. What a fine tribute to the talents of a great God and accomplished young people. Bravo and hurray!!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing!

burttfamily said...

Hey Lizzie,

You did an awesome job on that song!

~Suzy

Hartley Family Blog said...

Wow Lizzie! The song sounds great! Who recorded that for you? I'll try to give you a call sometime soon.
Miss you.

Lauren

Lindsay Hicks said...

This is absolutely amazing!!! I can tell you have both put a lot of work into it! Praise the Lord for the talents He has given you, and that you can use them for His glory!

Karisse Wesco said...

Bravo! You and Nikki did a stunning job, Liz! The Lord has definitely given you both some amazing talents to use for His glory.

The Arnolds did a spectacular job on the video as well!

So looking forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. I could only hear the music and not see the video at home so I watched the video part when I came to work. Horseback riding with a friend is the most wonderful way to view God's marvelous Creation.
Keep up the great work!
Laura

*~Virginia~* said...

oh my goodness! Thats SO good!!!!
I don't know how you do it Lizzie!
:)

June Elizabeth @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

This was an excellent video!

Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

thatt wass fantastict!!!!!

Psalm 127:3-5