Cute Banner! :) Good work! Tabitha
I love your new header! That is really cool!
Yeah, that was a neat idea. It came out really nice - very professional-looking! -Jonathan
Nice header!
Unbelievable header! Nice job!
It looks like I'm not the only one who thinks your new banner is amazing! It looks like a book cover almost... *hint hint?* :)
We figured that it was about time to create a header...seeing as all our friend's blogs have neat family pictures.I am glad that you all like it. Praise goes to the Lord for giving me such a wonderful family.David, I don't know if we will ever attempt a book. Our main "writer" was married last year! :o)
Very nice job on the new header!!
A Mac? Where did that come from?Nathaniel
The Mac would be the one Eli is using to learn how to use Photoshop CS4 and computer animation. Some good friends let him borrow the laptop so that he could work at home. "As for me and my house, we will use Windows!" :o)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cute Banner! :) Good work! Tabitha
I love your new header! That is really cool!
Yeah, that was a neat idea. It came out really nice - very professional-looking!
-Jonathan
Nice header!
Unbelievable header! Nice job!
It looks like I'm not the only one who thinks your new banner is amazing! It looks like a book cover almost... *hint hint?* :)
We figured that it was about time to create a header...seeing as all our friend's blogs have neat family pictures.
I am glad that you all like it. Praise goes to the Lord for giving me such a wonderful family.
David, I don't know if we will ever attempt a book. Our main "writer" was married last year! :o)
Very nice job on the new header!!
A Mac? Where did that come from?
Nathaniel
The Mac would be the one Eli is using to learn how to use Photoshop CS4 and computer animation. Some good friends let him borrow the laptop so that he could work at home.
"As for me and my house, we will use Windows!" :o)
Post a Comment