Saturday, June 28, 2008

I recently had tho opportunity to shoot my first wedding. Although it was last minute because the first photographer wasn't able to make it, and I didn't have all the proper equipment, the Lord blessed and a kind lady in our church offered to let me use her Canon XTi for the entire day!
v
Overall it was fun, and with a few extra pieces of equipment, I would do it again in a heartbeat.









Emily and Eliza










Waiting...waiting...







I think that this is the largest train I have ever seen on a wedding dress!


Liz grabbed some snapshots with my camera...



















The whole wedding party...





Little kids just aren't built for these long drawn out ceremonies :o)







Throwing the bouquet...


Travis






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world did you take a pic of Travis?!?! jk He used to pull my pigtails. :) Ask him about it sometime. :)

You did a great job, Jack. I like the pics.

Krissy Cooper said...

I loved all the pictures. They were so neat and so many artistic shots. You did a good job.

I was scrolling through all of the pictures, and went past the one of Travis and I was like "hold it! I know him!". :) We have known the DeVries' since before I was born....

Psalm 127:3-5