skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girls Day Out
-
Two of our lunches at Panera Bread
Anyone know why I was so glad to smile this day!?

Kaity took these pictures of a cart in the Mall. Who would try to stick a child in that small of a space?
Waiting for Mom, who was looking at just one more thing before heading for home.
On the way home.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Lizzy, you got your braces off!!!!! Doesn't it feel so much better? :)
Yes, I'm sure you're glad to have those braces off, Liz!
Great pictures! You all seem to be eating a lot of ice cream these days.... :)
I'm pretty sure we are coming to the wedding...can't wait to see you!!
Congratulations! I remember how thrilled I was to have mine off! Enjoy eating all the "forbidden" foods again. :-)
Nice teeth, Lizzy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment