Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Visit with the Gellos Family
-
We enjoyed a beautiful Memorial Day with Dad & Mom Gellos and the four boys. They came and spent the day with us, meeting most of my family for the first time. I have heard nothing but positive comments from everyone here, about the day.
-
The Lord sent beautiful weather too, so we were able to enjoy some outdoor activities!
- Volleyball
-
Frisbee
-

The guys, enjoying the combination of jumping on a trampoline + frisbee + camera.
-
The Gellos family, from left to right: Tyler, Aaron, Dad, Mom, Brent (my personal favorite), and Jared
-
-
-
-
Tyler
-
Lunchtime!
-
Nathan, enjoying his lunch too.
-
--
-
-
It was a little windy
-
If you're wondering about this picture, Rick told everyone to "look sad" because they had lost the game.
-
-
The guys enjoyed playing basketball...
-
... on our illustrious basketball "court."
-
-
Say cheese!
-
Playing "Olly-olly-oxen-free." If you have never played this delightful game, see instructions below...
-

9 comments:

Anna Joy said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

That last game is SO much fun! I spent waay too much time playing it with my sibs when I was younger. :)

Anonymous said...

Kaity,
Any particular reason why you were crossing your fingers on ur right hand in the 5th picture from the top of you and Brent?? hahaha. Perhaps crossing fingers to hope for a good pic, idk?? haha..

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, Kaity! Thanks for posting them. I'm glad you all had so much fun. :)

Krissy Cooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissy Cooper said...

It looks like you had a very fun, full day! I'm glad everything worked out and the weather was nice! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures...

Nagel: "yes" :) ha ha. See you tomorrow.
("yes" is an inside joke for those of you who are confused)

bapianist said...

Looks like you had a splendid day! I am so glad! Your pictures were really neat--so many great expressions, poses, etc!

Stepheny said...

looking at the pictures, it kinda' looked like the Sikma's house!:)

Enjoyed looking at the pictures!

Steph

Anonymous said...

My pic of the frisbee and the trampoline looks so plain compared to the other three, but its not too bad, having a pic on the blog that is.
Jared

Anonymous said...

This is Emily showing the arnold girls how to comment! -Emily

Psalm 127:3-5