Some pictures from the last couple of weeks...
I love the pics, Lizzy! I think my favorite is the one of Connor 'texting'. :)
I agree with the above comment the texting one is adorable!!!!Jennifer
For what occasion did you go to the Wesco's church for? We haven't been there for a while! I want to visit so bad!!My one-year-old brother has bought stuff off the computer before!
It was fun seeing you!By the way, I'm glad to see you posted the final version of that picture... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pics, Lizzy! I think my favorite is the one of Connor 'texting'. :)
I agree with the above comment the texting one is adorable!!!!
Jennifer
For what occasion did you go to the Wesco's church for? We haven't been there for a while! I want to visit so bad!!
My one-year-old brother has bought stuff off the computer before!
It was fun seeing you!By the way, I'm glad to see you posted the final version of that picture... :)
Post a Comment