Our new blogger!
-

With the realization that we will be losing half our staff this August, the blogging corporation of the McDonnell family decided to take on Elizabeth as our new blog "infuser". I am sure with her many creative ideas, she will be a main part of this blog in the coming months. (As long as she doesn't put too many "incriminating" pictures on :o)
-
Photographer: Connor McDonnell (NO, I am not kidding!)
5 comments:
Congratulations, Lizzy! I'm looking forward to the kind of post's you'll be putting up!
Wonderful! I am sure you will do a splendid job, Liz.
I'm sure you'll do a great job, Lizzy!
When do you get your braces off? I got mine off in November.
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have fun! :)
I am looking forward to seeing your great posts, Lizzy!
Connor took that picture?! Amazing! What talent! I like how the music is in the background - that's pretty cool.
Monica
Post a Comment