Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Em!
-
Last week she turned 15. This beautiful girl is totally wonderful and has been such a blessing to me, personally. We can't imagine life without her sweet smile, helpful spirit... and her baking! She spoils us all with her scrumptious dishes that she makes.
-
We sure LOVE YOU, Emily! God bless you in the coming year as you continue to serve and love Him.
-
-
Time for gifts
-
-
She chose, for her birthday dessert, a "Citrus Cheesecake." It was sooo yummy!
-
-

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Em!! May God bless you in the coming year!
Love,
Jessica Baer

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy!
Just wanted to take a moment to say how much I appreciate your sweet and sensitive spirit. Your love for your siblings is very evident; you are a strength to your family and your Mom.

"Every wise women builds her house..."

Your Mom is going to need you more than ever in the coming days. "No labor in the Lord is in vain" You will be that much more prepared when you establish your own home.

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

Love Katie,

Anna Joy said...

Happy Birthday, Emily! Fifteen is a wonderful age to be....lol. :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!Hope you had a wonderful day! Your Friend,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Who made the terrific looking cheesecake?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Em!

I don't know you very well, but we blog together... so hope you had a great day!

Love- Stepheny

Krissy Cooper said...

Happy birthday, Emily! I hope you had a great one!

Emily Thacker said...

Mrs. Reed, Dad and Mom made the cheesecake. They did a WONDERFUl job! If you would like the recipe its on http://www.cuisineforcrowds.blogspot.com/
-Emily

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Hope your day was great!

Janai Fuentes said...

Happy birthday! And I do agree with Anna (for once!) fifteen is a great age to be!

Karisse Wesco said...

Happy birthday, Emily! Hope it was a lovely day.

I wish you God’s blessings as you seek to be a young woman after His own heart.

Reed Family said...

Happy Birthday Emily!

I always enjoy your smile :)

Jim Reed

Anna Joy said...

Help, I think I'm going into shock!!! Did y'all see that??

JANAI AGREES WITH ME!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!!!
Your younger than Dustin aren't you or am I wrong? Do you have your permit?
Amy Hannnahs

Emily Thacker said...

Amy,
Yes I'm younger the Dustin. And no I don't have my permit! I would love to have it, but I think I'm going to be waiting till Eli is old enough to go to Drivers Ed with me! -Emily

Psalm 127:3-5