Friday, April 25, 2008

An afternoon on the Nymeyer Farm
-




7 comments:

spyder-slayer™ said...

Wait, I think I know those people...

Did you ride the goats?

Krissy Cooper said...

Very nice post Lizzy!

I'm sure you all had fun at the Nymeyer's! The baby goats (technically, I suppose it would be kids:)) are cute....so are the kids (children) for that matter. :)

The group picture is very good! Did you take it?

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

Actually Krissy, I wasn't even there that day. Emily took all the pictures other than the one or two that she's in. :o)

No, they didn't ride the goats, they were all too fascinated with the baby kids. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that last picture... That's a great place to take a pic!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pictures! They highlight the many positive aspects of farm life.

We had yet another single kid born this afternoon. Spring is in the air! :)

Love,
Mrs. N

Hicks Family said...

It looks like you all had a great day in the warmer weather.
I was so glad to get to meet some of you at the meetings last week. I'm so glad you could come!

-Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! all around!=) Lizzie you're doing a great job on the blog.
I love you all!

Psalm 127:3-5