Friday, March 30, 2007

The tramp is back in business!








Last week we got the trampoline set back up after the cold weather was through, and the kids have been using it every day since! It is funny to watch them all run outside to line up for their turn on the tramp as soon as they finish their chores and schoolwork!

As shown by the pictures, the older children don't mind using it either. :o)

19 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you'll are having a whole lot of fun! We enjoy our trampoline too.

Wesco said...

Which "tramp"? I see three tramps. Are you the tramp who's back in business, Jack?

BTW, your sister continues to garnish up a lot more comments. How does she do it?

Jack McDonnell said...

"Tramp" = short version of "trampoline"

And as far as the lack of comments on my posts....maybe people just like her better! :o) She is a lot more "likeable" than myself I guess! (And it helps that she loves to write!)

Jack McDonnell said...

I

Jack McDonnell said...

will

Jack McDonnell said...

just

Jack McDonnell said...

use

Jack McDonnell said...

trick

Jack McDonnell said...

you

Jack McDonnell said...

taught

Jack McDonnell said...

me

Jack McDonnell said...

getting

Jack McDonnell said...

lots

Jack McDonnell said...

of

Jack McDonnell said...

comments! :o)

Jack McDonnell said...

Tim,

I was re-thinking the idea that Kaitlyn always gets more comments then me....and I might have another good angle on it!

She posted hers on a Saturday...so people had more time to look at blogs on a non-school day, therefore choosing hers instead of my Friday post!

Jack McDonnell said...

It doesn't matter...Kaitlyn and I are one team together anyway!

When one succeeds...we both do!

Anonymous said...

Lol...very funny Jack. It reminds me of the signature one homeschool Mom puts in all her e-mails: "I'm not talking to myself - I'm having a parent/teacher conference!" :)

Anyway it certainly is true that Saturday is a much bigger web traffic day then week days. I get about 3 to 4 times as many hits on Trek Softare on weekends then weekdays.

But anyway, as you mentioned its a team effort and you both are certainly doing alot better than my blog which has a grand total of about two hits and 0 comments. :D

Andrew said...

"BTW, your sister continues to garnish up a lot more comments. How does she do it?"

It's a second thing, you know..............(needless to say, but I'm a second myself) :]


















Ok Jack I'm just joking, I couldn't resist putting that in there.

Psalm 127:3-5