skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rick's Tour Group
This is the most recent picture of Rick's PCC tour group. They will be travelling for much of the summer together, singing in churches.-
I don't know all of their names, but the blond that is second from the right is a personal favorite of ours.
5 comments:
I thought his hair was light, light, light, light brown. :-)
Hey Krissy,
Well, isn't that kinda what blonde is? :D
Anyway that's a very nice picture. It looks like they have a great campus down at Pensecola.
Well, I just found your blog after listening to Karisse Wesco talk about you guys and I like it! Now if only Timothy posted as much as you......! =)
d3,
The reason I said that was because Rick always said that his hair was NOT blond. But otherwise, yes it is technically blond.
Hey Krissy,
Ok I get it...an insider joke.
I can certainly understand his insistence on not being blond since if I recall correctly when the McDonnells stopped over at our house, we boys started sharing all our favorite jokes and probably 90% of them were blonde jokes. :D
Lol...but in any event, I'm technically blond too (at least I was) so I know it really doesn't make any difference. :)
Post a Comment