Tuesday, January 17, 2012


 Jenny, Stephy, and Emmy
 Lots of practice.
 Fun on the Giant Swing. :-)
On the hike.

~ Frisbee ~



 Jessica and Emily
 Kayla, Alexis and Mrs. Thacker

~ Concert Night ~
 Savos Strings
Monks Hallelujah Chorus. :-)

Volleyball was played every night! I loved it! 

Had a great time... And I can't wait for next year! 

5 comments:

Reid Thacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reid Thacker said...

Nice post-- It was a great trip. The photo collages look like they must have taken a long time to do. I love moms hair on the swing. And the Hallelujah vibrato moving to fast for the camera to catch.

Eli Delos said...

BTW, Our Frisbee team won both games one was 10 to 0 and the other was 7 to 6...Just fyi :-)

Allison said...

I like how you put the collages together! Very nice! :-)

Hannah B. said...

Aw, we missed being there with ya'll this year!! Maybe next time...:). Looks like it was a fabulous conference!!

Psalm 127:3-5