Wednesday, March 02, 2011

After a year of driving around my big blue truck, I decided that it was time to get a more fuel efficient car for long drives and photography engagements.

So I introduce you to my new car....well, I haven't thought of a name yet, so do you have any suggestions?

It's a 2001 Buick Century and although it is not super sporty and it can't go from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds, it does get great mileage and is a super comfortable ride.  Praise the Lord for providing for my automobile needs!


Comment and help me name this car!

14 comments:

BSBT said...

Bucky? =]

Mom said...

Don't know what you'll name it, Jack, but I love that car! (and that is beside the fact that it gets so much better gas mileage than your truck did! Happy for you!!

Eli Delos said...

How about Putt Putt...;)

Anonymous said...

How 'bout "flash?" To bad your didn't get a Volkswagen, you could have called it "shutter-bug!"

Rick T.

Anonymous said...

how about the "Jackwagon"

Rhonda said...

My mom has a Buick Century. It is a good car. It has HIGH mileage and still runs well.
My grandpa used to name all of his cars. :)

Nicole said...

I think he looks like an Eddie! :)

Anonymous said...

I posted on FB but here it is...GreenieMeanie. . .I've called my cars various names over the years, but have never named a car. Hope you find a good one! And I am glad the Lord blessed you with such a nice one!

Stephanie Byers said...

Ahem! You didn't tell me you got a car. Harumph!


How about Humbug?
or Fezziwig?

Oh, wait. You're a guy so you'll prolly refer to your vehicle as "she".

Um, Sally.
Jane. (as in Austen)
Sabrina. (no reason; it's just pretty)
Bessy! (no one's EVER named a car that before)

JD said...

The Lean Green Machine

Anonymous said...

Sam. Try Sam.

~Hannah Phillips~

liberty said...

She.

RickMcD said...

I'm feeling...Oliver.

Stepheny Weaver said...

Ah, how about 2001 Buick Century... lol :)

JK
I don't know what to call it.. but I like "flash" lol :)

Stepheny

Psalm 127:3-5