Pretty awesome website, Jack! the only thing my 50+ eyeballs had a hard time with was the size of the script on the website page (Welcome, Home, Meet Jack etc). Your content is excellent, your photos wonderful, but I had to go find my readers to be sure I could read these script items. Best of the Lord's blessings as you expand your business!!
2 comments:
That looks nice Jack - I actually had my first job filming a wedding today so I'm also getting in to a similar business. :)
-David
Pretty awesome website, Jack! the only thing my 50+ eyeballs had a hard time with was the size of the script on the website page (Welcome, Home, Meet Jack etc). Your content is excellent, your photos wonderful, but I had to go find my readers to be sure I could read these script items. Best of the Lord's blessings as you expand your business!!
Post a Comment