Trip to Chicago
Rick, David, Rosa and I decided to visit downtown Chicago and attend a Chicago Symphony Orchestra performance. Below I have pictures of everything except the outstanding musicians of CSO. Unfortunately, they do not allow any cameras inside the concert hall.
It snowed a bunch on Thursday.
Inside the halls of the CSO concert building.
Bluebeard's Castle
Yes, it was cold!
Caribou Coffee Campfire Mocha with dark chocolate chips on top...yumm!
An extremely tall Christmas tree in Willis Tower.





















4 comments:
You have to tell us what is in a "campfire mocha"
The Thackers
Not exactly sure what was in it, but it was a sweet mocha topped with cool whip, mini dark chocolate chips and the little dried marshmallows that you would find in a hot chocolate packet. Maybe a touch of caramel too...not sure.
It was great though!
Great pictures! Isn't Chicago awesome?! :-)
Chicago is indeed amazing. I could spend a lot of time up there, just taking pictures!
Post a Comment