The Life of Christ Concert
Rick, David and Alex recently hosted a concert about the life of Christ with songs from Handel's Messiah as well as other songs that speak of the ministry of Jesus on earth. They did a great job glorifying our Saviour with beautiful music. Here are some pictures from the event:
David Chin does a great job conducting, God has blessed him with amazing musical skills.
Father and son...
David played several piano pieces as well.
The whole group that provided the music for the concert.
The three featured musicians.
These three take their music seriously! :o)
I joked with Dad about how many times he will have the opportunity to wash dishes in a tux!
Willie is such a cute guy.
Sorry about this blurry picture, but I only took two pictures at Pizza Hut. I know, that is shameful for a photographer, but hey, that pizza was really good and I was hungry!
















2 comments:
Nice pictures. You all did a great job!
It was great seeing you all!
always love your pictures :-)
I am really keen to hear their music.
Post a Comment