Pictures from December
Emily, Dree, Nikki, Breanna and Jamie, after the Christmas recital.
Dad and Mom at Medieval Times.
Baby Emily and her Papa.
Molly, trying out her new BBgun.
Hannah, Lizzie, Stephanie, and Nikki
We enjoyed having Bethany here for a visit.
Eli got the game "Blockus" for Christmas.
4 comments:
a happy new year 2010 to the mc.donnell family, my best wishes for you all there :) i'm glad to be online since a half year so i was visiting your blog again since then.. hope, you had wonderful christmas days.. how's the weather there? here in northern germany we have many snow here and really cold temperatures at the moment. so - may god bless you and your family and many greetings from germany - sandro
Cute Post! I like the girls group pic w/hannah. Boy did we ever have fun that night!
Hello again!!! I don't know if you saw my comment a few months ago, so I'll introduce myself again, My name is Brooke and my blog is A Life For Christ. I really enjoy looking at y'all's blog! Well, gotta go! Love your blog!!!
Brooke
We got Blockus for Christmas too! It is a fun game!
Post a Comment