Monday, November 09, 2009

Stop Motion Video

Drew Reed stopped by my office on his way home, and we decided to try to shoot our first stop- motion film in one afternoon. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot from the practice and we hope you enjoy this light hearted clip.



*Disclaimer* Let me assure you that the beverage in the last scene is apple juice and that we did not have any intentions of portraying it as any other kind of drink.

14 comments:

Mom (McD.) said...

You two were quite creative....I have to wonder what the neighbors thought though, as you took ALL of those pictures of the mail on the ground and the mower, and....well, you get the idea. They might turn in the 'guy that owns the storage units' if they see such suspicious activity!
Great job on the clip!

Rhonda said...

I must say, Drew, Mary Poppins was prettier. ;)
You guys did that in one afternoon?! Impressive!

PJ Academy said...

Gonna have to agree with Mrs McD....wonder what the neighbors were thinking ;)

Just for the record I thought it was Iced Tea.

Autumn said...

That was awesome!

Lawrence W. said...

AWESOME! I have to get one of those mowers!

What was the musical score? Did you play that on your violin Jack? You've been expending a lot of energy on violin practice lately huh? :)

Unknown said...

Yes Lawrence, I have been pursuing the the Hungarian style recently and decided to showcase it on the premier of this great film. ;o)

If you ever find a mower like that, let me know, cause I want one too!

Bethany Horsman said...

Nice job Jack. Very creative! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jack I appreciate your disclaimer- but you should remove yourself from all appearances of evil

Anonymous said...

Uncle Derek and Roger and James will deeply appreciate the Mowing Scene! :) Love all the sounds you added! We look forward to more "free entertainment" from you two.
Love, Aunt Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Well Aunt Elizabeth, he lives about 6 hours away, but you never know, maybe we will come out with another video someday. Glad you enjoyed it!

Anna Joy said...

Wow, very creative. Drew, I'm so glad you're home....please come over and mow my lawn at your earliest convenience. ;0

Drew said...

Well.....I have to give credit to whom credit is do. :)
This whole thing was Jack's idea, I only had a couple of suggestions, and that was it.
He also did ALL the editing, which takes a TON of time.

Unknown said...

I object sir! You had a lot of good ideas and you were the one and only actor....very important indeed! :o)

Drew said...

Ahhh......that's a bad call there Jack, here's your card. :)

BTW, you have 48 hours to make your move. :)

*takes card for discussing rules

Psalm 127:3-5