Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Java...

A bit of happiness

8 comments:

D3 said...

Is that edited?

Unknown said...

No David, my coffee just smiled up at me! :o)

Yes, I took two pictures. One with just coffee in the mug, the other with steamed creamer on top. Then I masked off the smiley in Photoshop in order to create this "happy coffee" picture.

D3 said...

Yeah at first I thought it was obviously edited but then when I looked closer and saw the individual bubbles in the smile, I thought that maybe it was just one of those funny coincidences and you snapped a picture of it. :D

Anonymous said...

Jack, that cup has Aunt Elizabeth's name all over it!
Love the "art work"!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

a

Janai Fuentes said...

Awwww! He looks so cute (even though it's a drink)!

Janai Fuentes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Last night Uncle Derek and I were at Wendy's restaurant and the lady spilled my coke on the counter. It was in the exact shape of a smiley face with ears! :) I didn't have a camera, but I thought about your coffee smile.
Aunt Liz

Psalm 127:3-5