Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!


Isn't he cute?




Trying out the new hoodie.

Couldn't ask for a better older brother!


Nate & Connor.


Mindy and her fashionable box hat.



Molly & Emily

How many people does it take to play 'Happy Birthday' with the preset?




Photographers for the night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to you Jack after pict #2???

Andrew Sikma said...

Happy birthday Jack! I haven't heard from you in awhile. We'll have to link up sometime.

Andrew Sikma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Arnold said...

Happy Birthday! I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Brooke said...

Hello! My name is Brooke. I love your blog! I also love your header, it is so neat. PLease feel free to stop by my blog anytime!
Brooke

Charles Wesco Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! You are a blessing, and it was great having you, Lizzie, and Emily spend the night here in August! May God bless your new year of life!

Charles, Stephanie, and boys

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY JACK!!!!!
I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR IT.

JOHNNY~

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the well wishes friends. You guys have been such a blessing in my life!

John, do you have an email or phone number yet? I need to catch up with you sometime.

Anna Joy said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!


Uh...anybody going to tell us how old you just turned? :D Or am I missing something like usual?

Unknown said...

I just turned 20 Anna...do you feel enlightened now?

Anna Joy said...

Yes...yes, I do. :)

Psalm 127:3-5