A day at the Walsh's house

Volleyball was lots of fun.

Emily, serving it up.

Abbie -- love the expression!
Our boat ride - which was uneventful until Brent got out of the boat, and into the water.
BTW, don't ever splash water on someone who is swimming, and has very long arms.

Most of the gang.

Ben and Brent

Ellie, in a lively round of SoundOff

Anna

Katie, being a faithful blogger, and getting pictures.

James



Katie and Chrissy

Missy


Caleb

They all guess what Katie is trying to act out.

"oh no, that's not it at all!"

Chrissy is a good blogger too! "Say cheese!"

Ben

Lacey

Making ice cream sundaes. yummy!


Anna and Lizzie at the end of the day.
Most of the girls.
Thanks, Walsh family, for making the day so enjoyable!
7 comments:
So glad that you all could make it! We greatly enjoyed the day with you all!
Now the question is, who took the pictures that appear on both the McDonnell Family Blog AND the Walsh Street Journal? Isn't there copyright laws about this?
Apparently, the guys against girls teams in the first volleyball picture did not work out to everyone's satisfaction! I wonder who won that match...?
Looks like you guys had a good time! I hope you're having a good summer.
Lauren
Well, to answer the question about the girls vs. guys volleyball set up-I think we changed teams before we even started keeping score. We girls didn't want to make the guys feel to bad seeing we did have all the height. :) We also didn't want to be too segregated.
Great pictures! We had a wonderful day with you all!
Tim,
I plead not guilty for the copied pics from the Walsh blog. I was looking at this post by my dearest sister Lizzy, and I said..."Wait a second, I have seen a few of these pictures somewhere else!"
I don't think the Walsh Family will sue us this time though. After all, it is only our first infraction. :o)
It looks like you all had a great time together. The pictures from SoundOff are hilarious— I love the expressions! :)
Post a Comment