Happy Birthday Kaity! In the kissing picture, the look on the face of whoever is in the background is hilarious!
Happy Birthday, Kaity!I treasure our friendship, and how you have always had an encouraging word!It was so neat to see how God brought Brent into your life, and how He is going to use you both as you serve Him together!I am so grateful for the many memories that we have shared!Love ya, and hope to see you soon!Kate
Happy Birthday Kay!hope you had a wonderful day.your sister Anna
Happy birthday, Kaity! Great pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaity! In the kissing picture, the look on the face of whoever is in the background is hilarious!
Happy Birthday, Kaity!
I treasure our friendship, and how you have always had an encouraging word!
It was so neat to see how God brought Brent into your life, and how He is going to use you both as you serve Him together!
I am so grateful for the many memories that we have shared!
Love ya, and hope to see you soon!
Kate
Happy Birthday Kay!
hope you had a wonderful day.
your sister
Anna
Happy birthday, Kaity! Great pictures!
Post a Comment