Character traits
v
Emily, Luke and I found these Boy Scout motto benches along the edge of the bike trail and decided to display the words in pictures so that we would remember these essential qualities to a successful life.
v
v
Posted by
Jack McDonnell
at
Friday, November 28, 2008
Labels: Bike trail, humor, Iowa
5 comments:
I hope you took some pictures illustrating these virtues in a positive way too!
Hmm...I haven't seen the "uplifting" pictures that you took with the large concrete memorials that your family had fun with. How about that? Hmm?
Looks like a fun time was had by all! Wish we could have been with you guys! It has been toooo long!
It doesn't look like it was too cold during your stay in Iowa.
Love, Aunt Liz
Ah Timothy, who ALWAYS practices what he preaches.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/413/1618/1600/Courage.jpg
sort of.
Where'd it go? I went to all the trouble to go find that picture on their blog.....:P
Post a Comment