Martial Arts Week!
Teaching the story of Ananias and Sapphira and the dangers of dishonesty.
Breaking boards...

Poor Matt just couldn't handle it! (Of course it helped that his board wasn't pre-cut like mine, but we won't mention that.)
The best way to recruit a volunteer for a death-defying stunt...
Another good tip, when the "volunteer" starts to loudly protest your methods...use a banana!
And I just wanted to split a banana peel on his forehead! What's so bad about that? :o)
v
v
Overall, the kids loved the martial arts theme and paid such good attention, that some of them even remembered how to pronounce Ananias and Sapphira at question/review time!
v
They got so much out of the lesson on lying, that one of them sternly rebuked me after the class for "lying" by dressing up like somebody who I was not! Maybe he had a point there! :o)
v
Even in some funny ideas to interest the kids, may Jesus Christ be honored as we strive to guide these little ones towards Him and His Word.
4 comments:
Hey!
Great pics...sounds like it went really well. I wish I was there.
Who wrote/thought up the skit? From the looks of it, and from what
Emily told me,it was hilarious!
DREE
Actually, it wasn't "written" at all.
Both Wally and Charlie put their two cents worth in, and the result is credited to them both.
I love it!
WAY TOO FUNNY! :) These posts lately have had my insides hurting! lol ;)
Steph
Post a Comment