What would we do without our delightful, energetic, expressive Anna? She has added a lot of spunk to our lives and we are so thankful that she is a part of our home.
Happy Birthday Anna! You took neat pictures Kaitlyn. Sorry I haven't replied to your last email. Our computer crashed so I'll write you as soon as it is fixed! Have a wonderful day! -Susanna
Kaitlyn, I don't like to bog down your blog like this with so many comments! Sorry! Since our computer crashed, I no longer have your email address so would you mind sending it to me again? Your "Ode to snow" was cute. All our snow is melted!!!!
6 comments:
Hello Anna,
I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. I will bring you a card on Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love,
Abbie Ferry
Happy Birthday Anna!
Happy Birthday Anna! You took neat pictures Kaitlyn. Sorry I haven't replied to your last email. Our computer crashed so I'll write you as soon as it is fixed! Have a wonderful day! -Susanna
Kaitlyn, I don't like to bog down your blog like this with so many comments! Sorry! Since our computer crashed, I no longer have your email address so would you mind sending it to me again? Your "Ode to snow" was cute. All our snow is melted!!!!
Who made Anna's cake? It's very pretty. My sister loves to decorate cakes. BTW, this is Rachel Fairlamb in MI.
Rachel,
My older sister Kaitlyn made the birthday cake...she is very good at that sort of thing!
Thanks for visiting our blog!
Post a Comment