Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall Pictures...
Connor - 11 months

Mindy - 4

Aiden - 6

Molly - 7

Anna - 8

Luke - 10

Eli - 11

Emily - 13

Elizabeth - 15

Jack - 17

Kaitlyn - 19

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack -

Your photos are great! Mike and I just enjoyed exploring all over your site. Love it! Your photos tell stories that words can not - it is so easy to see that you and your family love each other very much and that you are a blessing to each other.

Keep up the good work and we will check back soon

Jenny
(for both of us)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack,

It has been tooooo long since we have seen all of you! Thanks for such a great Blog. I love looking at your pictures. It feels like you guys are right around the corner. Can you write Roger and tell him how to start our family blog? I am NOT the one to start such a venture! Love to all of you, Aunt Liz

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Whoo Hoo, Kaitlyn!! You finally got those pics posted!! They were really great of all of you!

~Courtney~

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney,

Lookie here! I'm responding to your comment.... that's right, pat me on the back.
Thanks for stopping by! :D

-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

like way cool, dude!

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn,
Nice pictures! I wish I could do something like that on our blog but....you know! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Jack!!!
Did Johnny take them???

Matthew

Jack McDonnell said...

Hey Matthew,

I am glad you liked the pics, but no....Johnny didn't take these. We snapped them with our own little 5 megapixel digital!!

JM

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

(((((((SOB)))))) I am soooooooooooo touched that you responded back, Kaitlyn!! Whatever made you do that?? :)

Psalm 127:3-5