Happy Birthday, Jack
On Saturday evening, the blogger celebrated his 17th birthday! For his birthday dinner he chose steaming onion soup, topped with toasted french bread and sprinkled with mozzarella cheese. For desert he had spice cake, with a rich caramel frosting. Are you hungry yet?
Jack has been such a wonderful brother, and we're all certainly glad that he is part of us!
He has his moments of teasing too (many of them), but what would a brother be, without teasing? It's all part of the package! And here he is, ladies and gentlemen...




5 comments:
God Bless Jack! Happy Birthday!
Timothy
Happy 17th Birthday Jack!
-Jonathan
Happy Birthday Jack!
Nathaniel
Well, happy Birthday Jack! I remember being 17, of course...that was only before last July 4th so...
What's up with the High Voltage shirt? I should possibly get one so when I do electrical work folks will not bother me. Can you think of all the benifits that would come with being able to send high voltage shocks at things? I could literally throw stray cats for quite a ways without having to touch them. How convenient.
Anyway, Happy Birthday once again. May God bless you in your 18 year.
Yes Happy Birthday Jack!! Those are some great pictures of you espescially the skeet shooting one. :)
Post a Comment