Hey guys! I know, I know, it has been a while. ;)
I am just going to update on the main things that have happened the last couple of months.
(With a few random pics along the way)
In October Rick and Bethany (McDonnell) were blessed with little baby Ronan.
We all find him irresistibly cute! :)
Mindy and her friends, Madison and Emily.
Ryan is getting cuter every day!
Reid and Emmy hosted an ugly Christmas sweater party - it was a blast.
- Group shot -
What's a Christmas party without a little competition? ;)
Ginger bread house competition, to be exact.
Papa (Dad) and the grandkids.
Mom and Connor
We were able to go our cousin Roger's wedding the week before Christmas.
~Roger and Beth~
Connor and Nate
James and I
Molly, Katie Belle, and Mindy
Mom (Elaine), her parents, and two of her sisters.
~ Sisters~
At the zoo with nieces and nephews.
My friend Breanna and I in Chicago.
Jack, Nicole, and Keegan (aka: little adorable!)
The shirt his Aunt Anna (me) picked up for him.
Madison and Molly
One of my youngest students and I at the Christmas concert.
Grandma (Mom), Addie, and Lizzie
These munchkins got to have a tea party with their Aunt Molly and Mindy.
Three generations of McDonnell guys.
We were also able to have the Haymans over for Thanksgiving again this year!
That is all for now,. I know it is not in order of date... oh, well. :)
Happy New Year!!



.jpg)



















2 comments:
Enjoyed seeing these. Thanks for posting! ~Rachel
Thank you for sharing this with us!God bless you
Post a Comment