Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dear Mom, 

With your Birthday just around the corner, I have been thinking of you a lot these last few days.
As your daughter I have seen some of the struggles you have been through... but I am sure I haven't seen all of them.
You have put up with me for 16 years, and that right there is no small accomplishment! ;)
Seriously though, you have been so much to me (and all the other kids), I wish there was someway to pay it all back...
I wonder how many things you have given up for us, how many times you have prayed for us, loved us even though we have so many faults (goodness knows how many!).
Sometimes I try to imagine having thirteen kids, I can't even begin to comprehend I am sure, but just thinking of it makes me smile and say "How did she do it?!", I am very glad you did though!
Thank you for all you have sacrificed and given up for us.
I couldn't have asked God for a better mother.

I Love you, and Happy Birthday!

Forever,
                     ~Anna Patrice

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love all the posts! This one is so sweet. She is an encouragement to me.:) ~Rachel

Russ and Julie Darr said...

Very sweet!

Psalm 127:3-5