Tuesday, September 03, 2013

 We have had so much going on lately that I am just going to put it all into one post instead of separate posts for each event! ;)

~Mrs. Thacker had a wedding shower for Emily in Lowell~
~

~I have had the privilege of chaperoning Reid and Emmy a few times, and stopping at Dairy Queen and sitting next to the lake afterwards are favorites with me!~
~ Getting all the rental violins ready for the school year at Plum Grove Strings.~
~We were able to go spend a few hours with the Nymeyers at a nearby park.~
~We are having a fundraiser for the Bourbonnais fire department at our church, and last Sunday night they (the fire department) showed up after the service, so everyone could meet them and see their equipment! (Very fascinating)~
~Pastor and Mrs. Anglea with the mascots.~
~ Nathan and a man who has been a firefighter for 20+ years. I was able to talk with him, and he has had some interesting experiences!~
~Connor and I goofing off!~
That's all for now! Have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your Pastor's name is Anglea? They don't have a son named, Andy do they?

Anna McDonnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Psalm 127:3-5