Is your family's church the one hosting the Revival Fires Conference?? It is something our church (Bethel Baptist, Valparaiso IN) has announced and we've been looking forward to it for months!!! :)
Oh how exciting!!! I am really looking forward to hopefully coming one or two days with my church/family. :) It would be nice to be able to meet your family again. We did once at Brian Sikma's graduation.... :) Can't wait for the conference!!
5 comments:
I see they coordinated their wardrobe colors. :)
Is your family's church the one hosting the Revival Fires Conference?? It is something our church (Bethel Baptist, Valparaiso IN) has announced and we've been looking forward to it for months!!! :)
Stepheny
Yes Steph, we will be hosting that conference at our church.
Oh how exciting!!! I am really looking forward to hopefully coming one or two days with my church/family. :) It would be nice to be able to meet your family again. We did once at Brian Sikma's graduation.... :)
Can't wait for the conference!!
Stepheny
Ryan and his dad are going to the last bulls game of the season.. I'm going to miss him, but I"m sure they"ll have a great time!!
Post a Comment