Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas with the couples

Since the married siblings couldn't be with us on Christmas day, we decided to have an early gift exchange with them at our house a few days ago.

It was a pretty noisy night of laughter over the little guy's reactions to the gifts, lively discussions and a good time around the table with a wonderful meal that Mom prepared.

I love your smile Anna! 

Abby and Emily!

Like uncle, like niece! :o) 



All the lovely ladies! 





Can you remember when play-dough got you this excited? 


Emily got a hug from her little monkey. 


First Christmas as man and wife!  (Rick and Bethany as well)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jack, Do you really mean "The Two Emilies"? I thought Brent & Kaity's baby was Abby? --Mrs. Cooper

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing! :) That is Abbie, not Emily!! :D
Jess

Psalm 127:3-5