Monday, June 06, 2011

Our cousins stopped by last week for a visit with us and we enjoyed every minute with them!

Upon Jennifer's request that we go to a "wooden" park, we decided to show her our local park that is indeed, very wooden. :o)

Emily shot about half of these pictures with my camera, and I edited them all.  Just sayin that she can get some awesome shots now!  I love having siblings that can help out with the photography!


Oh, it's also a little bit rubber!

Molly, cute as a button!

These two will be getting married on the same day as Lizzy.  God bless your new life together as you serve Him!

My favorite red headed sister that is named Anna! :o)

Jenn and Lizzy

The three soon-to-be brides!

Luke, trying his hand at tennis

David pretty much killed us all at tennis with his fast serves and ball spin.

Lizzy's personal bodyguards.  (At least until she gets married.)

Team 1: Luke & Jenn 
vs. Team 2: David and Linnea
Wilson got hit around all over the place that afternoon.  Poor fellow!

It was quite a warm day, so we were thankful for the water spigots that were close by!

Lizzy's new cell phone cover from Rick.

Not sure what I was doing here, but I think I was trying to play tennis. :o)

The classic Luke smile!

Linnea serves it up.

We were definitely the number one, awesome, killer, very best, super-duper, cousin combo, ultimate team at losing!  Hands down, no questions asked. :o)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures Jack! Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could've been there!

Unknown said...

Wish you could have been here too Jess! See you at the wedding!

Psalm 127:3-5