Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

We enjoyed spending the day together as a family, relaxing, reading, crafting, talking..etc.  I didn't take many pictures, but I pulled a few of my favorites from the ones that were taken.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas, celebrating our Saviour's birth!

Connor thoroughly enjoyed setting up his toy soldiers and creating battles all day 

A yummy Christmas day tradition is Mom's cinnamon rolls!

Though Eli is about as tall as Rick and I now, he hasn't quite reached our wrestling level. :o)  At least he is cheerful even when he is on the bottom!

Nate enjoyed his "tool box". 


Anna is always happy to lend a hand when it comes to setting the table.


Yes, when you wake up at 5:30 in the morning, by mid-afternoon, you are ready to crash!

Molly and Liz had fun making a very colorful blanket for Molly.


I let Eli use my camera for a little bit, hence this picture.


Later in the evening, we enjoyed a fast paced game of Spoons.

Random Canon pic!  :o)

One of my sisters got me the amazing taste of IBC Root Beer, and we had some vanilla ice cream....what a perfect combination!

I am not normally a big Bishop's Chocolate Pie fan, but this particular pie that Emmy made was pretty much out of this world!  I am lucky to have such great cooks in my family.


6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Enjoyed the pictures, and Emily's pie looked amazing!!! Glad ya'll had a very Merry Christmas!!

Katie said...

Enjoyed all the pictures! Looks like you had a Merry Christmas.

David Daudelin said...

Hi Jack,

That was a really nice picture of the soda pouring! It makes me want to have a taste. :)

Out of curiosity, what kind was it?

Unknown said...

David,

I believe it was Cranberry Natural Sierra Mist. Quite tasty too! :o)

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas, and I agree on the Cranberry Sierra Mist-it is pretty amazing!!

Stephanie Byers said...

That pop pic is incredible. Makes one thirsty to look at it.

Psalm 127:3-5